Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Help me plan BC Brian's 45 hour visit to Halifax

Ferry Tales, HalifaxA few weeks ago I got a phone call from my friend "BC Brian" announcing that he's visiting me in Halifax. Hailing from northwestern British Columbia, this is his first trip to the east coast.

After looking at the calendar, I realized that I have 45 hours to give BC Brian a favourable impression of Halifax.

This is where I'm asking for your advice, your thoughts... your do's and don't's.

Here are the deets: BC Brian arrives next Wednesday at 1 p.m. and leaves Friday at 10 a.m. (for Montreal). He's staying at our house during his brisk 45 hour visit.

Let's factor in the 4 hour time difference.

So what would you do if you were playing tour guide?

BTW, I did ask BC Brian what he'd like to do and I haven't heard from him yet so I am taking it upon myself to ask you. Just like the Canadian Tourism Commission's "Locals know" campaign.

Here's BC Brian's persona (not his actual photo):

- Retired
- Male
- City Councilor
- loves nature, red wine and beer


Send me your ideas, I can't wait to hear from you:

Email: maria.mcgowan@gmail.com
Twitter: therightcoastns
Facebook: http://bit.ly/TRCFacebook

I'll let you know how the 44 hours came and went.

Thanks!
Maria

No comments: